Re: Nobody cares about the ATIIXP troubles reported since October ?

Hi,

I must say I agree with you. I think we've made a modest but successful
effort in fixing this problem. I sent the patch to this list ages ago.
I'm just not quite sure what to do next...
Would someone guide us towards the next step we should follow to get
this into the kernel?

Cheers,

Bruno.

--- Velu Erwan <erwan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've been trying since a while helping people who knows about clean
> kernel hacking to solve a bug in ATIIXP but nobody seems to be
> interested to fix this bug.
> I'm always trying to help when I can (kernel but other projects too)
> but
> I feel quite depressed about the reaction of this list.
>
> This sure, I'm not a kernel hacker but I do my best to help in
> detecting
> the trouble/propose a fix/testing but nobody care about it :/
>
> This bugs has been reported since a while (10.10.05) and it still
> exists, even in the latest RC kernel.
>
> Why should I do to make this bug fixed ?

-
: send the line "unsubscribe linux-ide" in