Re: Designeware I2C slave confusing IC_INTR_STOP_DET handle

On 10/16/20 10:26 AM, Michael.Wu@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I would like to submit your patch in order to do my modification based on this idea.
You're the author but you didn't leave commit description.

I prepared one for this patch.

I'll submit it if you accept it, or you have other suggestions....?

Please go ahead :-)

My patch was just one quick idea part of the discussion and I can freely let you take the authorship to real commits since obviously you have done more work to discover issue, test and write actual commits with change logs :-)

--
Jarkko