Re: DFSR settings and the mpc-i2c driver

Hi Wolfram,

and thanks for the reply and the advice. I was actually thinking before posting
that it might be a bit too open ended for fitting into one thread here at the
mailing-list. From studying the git-logs I have a pretty good idea of whom I
might want to start approaching on this topic, so I'll do that (and as you
mentioned, who knows, maybe the trails will eventually lead back to you :-).

Once again, thanks,

Leif