i2c-gpio slave support

Hi i2c Experts,

I want to implement a slave device using gpio on my DragonBoard
410c/RaspberryPi.
As a start, I intend to use the i2c-slave-eeprom as the slave device
itself, and wanted to use the i2c-gpio as the bus device.
It looks like that the i2c-gpio does not support slave functionalities
(actually I was wondering why as it should be pretty much straight
forward).
Is there such implementation (couldn't find any in the list history)?
Are there any restrictions to implement one?

Thanks,
Ido