Re: i2c-tools: add Android.mk

> Now if anyone has a more educated view on this than I do, please speak
> up. Android is really not my thing (as a developer, I mean.)

While working again on adding i2ctransfer to i2c-tools, it became clear
that this android makefile would need an update for it, too. And since
nobody of us is using i2c-tools on android, nobody can provide a tested
update. So, it would indeed be easier if the android universe would
figure a way in their sphere. So, I agree with Jean.