Re: i2c-tools: add Android.mk

Dear Jean Delvare,

The Android build system requires an Android.mk into the root dir of a
package. Android simply doesn't use recursive makefile.

So if you want to drop i2c-tools into the android source tree to
having it compiled by the Android build system, you should add an
Android.mk manually.

Probably, the other projects you mention are compiled externelly from
the Android build system with an external toolchain, so calling make
with the right options is not a problem.

I think that all projects potentially interesting in the Android world
should adopt an Android.mk to be easily buildable into the Android
build system.

Sincerely, Angelo.

--
Profile: http://it.linkedin.com/in/compagnucciangelo