Re: [V4, 1/2] i2c: brcmstb: Add Broadcom settop SoC i2c controller driver

Ray,

I am using  non combined operation so it not necessary have limit. I
am not sending a stop condition till the last byte is written or read.
So if the xfer has more than the i2c buffer len we break up the
transfers after the initial salve address write into max read/write
data buffer size.

Thanks
Kamal