Re: [GIT PULL] Orangefs (text only resend)

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 2:12 PM, Mike Marshall <hubcap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anyhow, what's in Linux next continues to pass all our tests, though the
> code needs improved in the ways mentioned by Al and Linus... I guess
> the merge window ends today?

Well, technically it ends Sunday, since I don't tend to distinguish
weekdays from weekends much, but I tend to frown on last-minute
submissions and I may just decide that I'm done on Saturday.

Yours isn't a last-minute submission, but I suspect that by now the
sane thing to do is to just say "4.4 material". It sounds like you
clearly aren't twiddling your thumbs, and can usefully continue
development for at least next week with just on the iovec stuff, and I
don't think this is a "must hit 4.3" thing, so there's no huge reason
to not let it slide until the next merge window.

And if you have a grudging ack by then from Al, I'll have no issues
merging it early next merge window ;)

                     Linus