Re: [GIT PULL] Orangefs (text only resend)

> I found this a bit odd to - pvfs2 was the original version and now
> Clemson has done orangefs based on it.  Mike might have more comments
> on why he wants to keep both names.

We talk in meetings about changing all the occurrences of pvfs to orangefs in
the code, but so far actual work on how the the userspace code functions
has taken precedence. The abilities of Orangefs continue to improve,
Walt gave a talk at the Boston Linux Foundation conference - as
"just a code janitor" you wouldn't want to grill me on it.

-Mike