Re: [GIT PULL] Orangefs (text only resend)

On Thu, Sep 03, 2015 at 01:22:33PM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 6:28 PM, Linus Torvalds
> <torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >             But I would like to see the people who reviewed it and
> > were involved in making it ready to ship actually stand up and say
> > so..
>
> [ sound of crickets in the background ]
>
> Ping? Anybody?
>
> I'm doing my filesystem merges now, but I think I'll delay this in the
> hope to get more feedback from people.

Sorry for the delay.

I've not reviewed the filesystem side, only the kobject handling and
debugfs portions of the filesystem, and they look sane to me.  Much
nicer than the old procfs interface that the code used to have.  So for
that portion, no objection to me for this to be merged.

As for long-term maintenance, I'm pretty sure that Mike is up for it, and
has the resources to do it, he's been working on this for many years now
already, and I doubt that will stop any time soon.

thanks,

greg k-h