[LSF/MM TOPIC] [ATTEND] Creation of a readdirplus-like system call

Hi,

As part of the work we've been doing in relation to integration between
NFS/Samba and GFS2, Abhi has been working on a readdirplus system call
in order to investigate the issues involved with creating such a call.
It is still early days yet, but by April there should be some
interesting results to present.

Please add Abhi to the attendee list as well as myself.

Also, it has been some time since we had a NFS/Samba meeting to discuss
the other issues which are pending, such as locking, ACLs, etc. So we
could perhaps also allow some time to do that face to face rather than
over the phone as we've been doing up til now,

Steve.