[LSF/MM TOPIC] [ATTEND] SELinux and Clustered filesystems

Hi,

One issue which I'd like to resolve, is that of SELinux and clustered
filesystems. We need to try and resolve this as it has been an annoyance
for too long. This issue is related to caching of the SELinux labels and
how updates can/should be propagated from the filesystem to SELinux.

There are some proposals, but no final consensus as to how to proceed.
Depending on exactly how this is eventually resolved, it may need some
modifications to a number of filesystems in order to resolve this. So
this seems like a good forum to bring up the topic.

I would have cc'd the SELinux list too, but that seems to be subscribers
only.

I've asked Eric Paris whether he would like to attend, but at the moment
I don't know whether he is able to make it.

I'm happy to present this topic in any case and explain the proposals,

Steve.