Re: [GIT PULL] Add support for epoll min wait time

>>> This last patch fixes a bug introduced by the 5th one. Why not squash it
>>> instead of purposely introducing a bug then its fix ? Or maybe it was
>>> just overlooked when you sent the PR ?
>>
>> I didn't want to rebase it, so I just put the fix at the end. Not that
>> important imho, only issue there was an ltp case getting a wrong error
>> value. Hence didn't deem it important enough to warrant a rebase.
>
> OK. I tend to prefer making sure that a bisect session can never end up
> in the middle of a patch set for a reason other than a yet-undiscovered
> bug, that's why I was asking.

If the bug in question is a complete malfunction, or a crash for
example, then I would certainly have squashed and rebased. But since
this one is really minor - checking for the return value in an error
condition, I didn't see it as important enough to do that. It's not
something you'd run into at runtime, except if you were running LTP...

--
Jens Axboe