Re[2]: Corrupted ASFS patch.

Hello Phillip,

> As SFS is not a native Linux filesystem you could argue that the
> bi-endian layout is a legacy feature over which you have no control.
> However, unless there are a lot of little-endian SFS filesystems
> out there, supporting them is likely to give you more pain than
> it's worth, and it will present an additional barrier to mainlining.

 I've asked Michal Schulz at AROS IRC channel, he told me that
little-endian version was introduced as experimental and it did not
gave any significant speedup (just 1%). This ended its life - support
for little-endian SFS exists only in theory, it is not adviced for
production use, not supported by formatting and installation tools,
etc.
 So far the issue is closed. SFS is bigendian. End of story.
 Do i understand right that i just need to replace all 'uXX' with
'beXX' in on-disk structures definition ?

--
Best regards,
 Pavel                            mailto:sonic.amiga@xxxxxxxxx