Re[2]: Corrupted ASFS patch.

Hello maximilian,

> as debian linux-2.6 maintainer we used to have this fs, but dropped as
> the author showed no will or sign to go upstream.
> the small but important critic does need to get worked on.

 Hm, he told me the opposite thing...
 Well, at least I am interested in merging it into the kernel. Well,
i'll try to get things fixed (however i don't have much time to do
it).

> so if you wana help to get this somewhere get the fs fixed and
> properly send in patches.

 First, i've worked around my company's firewall and now i'm at last able to
use e-mail client for sending messages again. :-)
 Second, sorry for re-posting the patch (it was still laying in The
Bat's outbox and when i pressed 'Send mail' it was succesfully sent.
Well, at least this would let you to review the patch better...
 Third, this is the question fot Matthew, about annotating endianess
in on-disk structures. What if the filesystem is bi-endian? Original
SFS (http://sourceforge.net/projects/smartfilesystem) is bi-endian. I
still don't know how much of support for little-endian version is implemented
in Linux version.

--
Best regards,
 Pavel                            mailto:sonic.amiga@xxxxxxxxx