RE: SSD1306 OLED driver

Hi Noralf,

>>> Correct.
>>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Is there any sample app/library to draw/test this driver?
> I find it easy to just use the framebuffer console for simple testing:
> con2fbmap (or X windows)
> I have also used Geert's fbtest.

Thanks.

I got it compiled against my kernel, but not sure how to add it in my board file (My platform
has no DT support). Should it be registered as spi slave device , I tried adding the following,

    {
        .modalias    = "fb_ssd1306",
        .irq        = -1,
        .max_speed_hz    = 16000000,
        .bus_num    = 2,
        .chip_select    = 0,
        .mode        = SPI_MODE_0,
    },

But nothing came up how do I register ? any quick pointer would be helpful.

Thanks And Regards,
Sagar