[Bridge] Network seperation and ethernet bridge...

Hi, Stephen/all,

The situation I meet is similar as this.

I want to capture BPDU packets go through the Linux bridge,

[internal bridge] --> (connected with a switch) --> [external bridge] -->
workstation,

[internal bridge]: br1 ip.addr == 192.168.1.2
[external bridge]: ifconfig br0 192.168.1.10 netmask 255.255.255.0 up
workstation: ip.addr == 192.168.1.222
enable the [internal bridge] with stp on,

My question is, could [internal bridge] generate BPDU packets, and pass the
[external bridge], finally captured on the outside workstation?

Best regards,

Jason,
email: hezhenjie at gmail.com