[Bridge] Source code bug or doubt - Not freeing port struct

Hi all.

During the last few days I've been going through the code in order to
understand how can I hack it to make the things I want to a packet on layer 2.
First of all, congratulations. I have learnt a lot.

However I have a doubt. In n<http://lxr.linux.no/ident?i=new_nbp>ew_nbp()
funtion in br_if.c you make a kalloc for the port. While reading the code I
haven't seen any kfree for that memory, which should be done in
<http://lxr.linux.no/ident?i=del_nbp>del_nbp or similar functions. In
<http://lxr.linux.no/ident?i=destroy_nbp>destroy_nbp you set the pointer to
null, but I think that's not enough. I don't know if it is a bug or is sth
that is done somewhere else.

I would appreciate if you can give me some hint on that.
TA.