Re: Information on XIP

Dear Mike Frysinger,

In message <AANLkTinhDRRh0FhREV_YDPiPxPhGxfpo6ckRRag4vwQk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:

> > I'm interested in putting together a basic tutorial about
> > XIP, and doing some benchmarking on an ARM platform.
>
> i believe the denk guys have done some benchmarking on ppc, so you
> might want to poke them if they arent on this list

We are here, of course, but I feel we have nothing to contribute. All
our work in this area dates back several years and is probably not
applicable to current software versions any more.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd@xxxxxxx
"Beware of programmers carrying screwdrivers."      - Chip Salzenberg