Information on XIP

Hi all,

I'm starting to look at XIP issues with Linux.  I know this
sounds strange, but has anyone done anything with XIP
for kernel loadable modules?  If so, please let me know.
I'd be interested in hearing about what you've done.

I'd like to start collecting information about XIP on the
eLinux wiki.  If you've done XIP for the kernel or for
user-space (application XIP), or know a good source of
information about this, please let me know.

I'm interested in putting together a basic tutorial about
XIP, and doing some benchmarking on an ARM platform.

Thanks,
 -- Tim