Embedded topics at Linux Plumbers 2010

Hi all,

I'm on the Linux Plumbers [1] planning committee this year, and I'm
also heading up the embedded Linux mini-conference.  While the
"official" call for miniconference proposals hasn't actually been
issued (real soon now, I promise!), the submission form [2] is now
open, and embedded topic proposals are being accepted.  Some initial
ideas have already been discussed on the plumbers wiki[3], but now we
need firm proposals to use in planning the miniconference.  If there
is anything embedded related that you'd like to discuss at plumbers,
then I encourage you to submit a proposal.

[1] http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2010
[2] http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2010/ocw/events/LPC2010MC/proposals
[3] http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2010:embedded_topics

The miniconferences are working sessions to get developers from
different projects into the same room.  Focus is on discussing and
solving problems instead of formal presentations.  A good proposal
includes a problem that needs to be solved, some potential solutions
to discuss, and ideally identify individuals who's participation is
important.

Deadline for proposal submission is July 19th, so get those proposals
in soon!  If you have a good topic, but are unsure whether or not
you'll be able to attend, please submit the proposal anyway.  The
miniconference format is flexable so we're able to handle a certain
amount of uncertainty.

For those who do want to make a formal presentation, we've do also
have one track dedicated to the purpose.  Presentation proposals can
be submitted here [4].  We also have some slots set aside for BoFs
[5].

[4] http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2010/ocw/events/LPC2010/proposals
[5] http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2010/ocw/events/LPC2010BOFS/proposals

If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Cheers,
g.

--
Grant Likely, B.Sc., P.Eng.