Acceptable use, and archives for this list

Hi all,

I don't think this list has gotten much advertisement yet, though I see
it already has 91 subscribers.

I am wondering about acceptable use for the list.  Does it have the
same usage guidelines as LKML?  I avoid sending things like notifications
about embedded Linux conferences to LKML.  Is this something I should
also avoid on this list?

I presume that the scope of the list is the kernel.  Hence, discussions
about middleware or user-space program would not be appropriate unless
they related to a kernel feature under discussion.  Is this correct?

The reason I ask is that I'd like to position celinux-dev correctly
with respect to this list.  I think I'll likely leave celinux-dev
running, but I want to push discussions to the right list.

Also, will the list be archived anywhere?  There no archive listed
on vger.kernel.org.  Is the general policy for vger lists to have
them externally archived?

Finally, who is the administrator of the list?

Regards,
 -- Tim