Re: Is there a known boot failure with 6.2-rc and the Intel SDV EFI systems?

On Sat, 2023-01-21 at 14:20 +0100, Linux kernel regression tracking
(#adding) wrote:
> [TLDR: I'm adding this report to the list of tracked Linux kernel
> regressions; the text you find below is based on a few templates
> paragraphs you might have encountered already in similar form.
> See link in footer if these mails annoy you.]

This isn't an EFI regression.  It actually bisects to an oops in one of
my modified TPM drivers which is being initialized early because of
IMA.  The problem is the EFI console isn't showing it, so I just get no
output after loading the initrd but, as far as I can tell, this is a
longstanding problem.

James

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]