Is there a known boot failure with 6.2-rc and the Intel SDV EFI systems?

I've got a Rainbow Bridge SDV I mostly use for TPM work, and I haven't
updated it in a while.  Today I found that the recent 6.2-rc4 kernel
won't boot and won't emit any kernel messages signalling a failure
somewhere in the handoff code.  I did put some EFI boot stub prints in
and verified it gets all the way to exit_boot_services before the
problem, so it smells like it fails initializing the EFI console for
runtime.  I've also verified that v6.1 release works just fine, so it
looks like something that went into EFI in the recent merge window.
I'm starting to bisect now, but thought I'd ask in case anyone else has
already debugged this.

James

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]