Re: EFI mixed mode fix for v4.18

Please don't remove cc's - I added them for a reason.

On 13 July 2018 at 15:54, youling 257 <youling257@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I tried Revert "mm/page_poison.c: make early_page_poison_param()
>  __init"Revert "mm/kmemleak.c: make kmemleak_boot_config()
>  __init" Revert "mm/page_owner.c: make early_page_owner_param()
>  __init" Revert "random: fix crng_ready() test" Revert "x86/efi: Use
> efi_switch_mm() rather than manually
>  twiddling with %cr3" in three days
>
> not solved my problem ! i only can guess which patch cause my problem,i
> still not solved my problem.

OK so if reverting that last patch did not fix your issue, why did you
bring it up in the first place?

Please, try to use git bisect methodically to narrow down the issue.
If you do that, we will be able to help.

If you don't, I am afraid there is nothing we can do.