Re: Compro T750F not working yet...BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request at fffffff4

Hello,

i guess, this is not the cause of your problem, but maybe can help a
bit. Do you only use Linux, or Linux and Windows on your machine?
Sometimes i noticed, if i start Linux first, and after this Windows, i
have only sound but no video, using the card's analog tuner. I have
Compro T750, and under Linux it just loads some driver at startup, but
i don't do anything else...

Cheers,
Daniel