Fwd: Cross-posting linux-media, linux-dvb etc

Do you want a separate users list and you're not a developer?

No,
There are to few "educated" users, also much of the problems are new hardware rev, new device, reception problem and not realy user solvable.
Developers will have to surf the user list to catch problems or "super-user" will have to moderate and lift cases to the developer list.

When the community is bigger and more stable a split list will make better sense, or when the list are flooded by stupid questions.

On the other hand if a split list would give me better device compability and development rate I will happily browse multiple lists and help where I can.

/Henrik