Re: MC44S803 frontend

Hi All,
from Roberto's latest posting I see that there is some effort in solving
my shortly before reported problem. As an owner of a Cinergy T USB XE
Ver.2- stick which works fine under WXP I am bothering for a while i.o.
to get rid of problems running it under linux. Could anyone please list
some easy steps how I can set up a working hardwaredriver? Currently I
have installed: 1. Driver for Afatech 9015, 2. Driver for devices based
on Afatech 9015, driver for the AF901x demodulator. The first is
reported as being activated and in use, the latter two which are bundled
together appear as activated but not in use. This report comes from my
hardware driver info in Ubuntu Intrepid. Have tried to switch this one
to be in use with no success. I am uncertain if I need all this stuff or
should remove 2). As a linux newbie I am not familiar with compiling and
merging software changes in existing drivers. Hope you can help.
Best regards,
Detlef

--
Dipl.-Ing. Detlef Rohde