Re: saa7134 with Avermedia M115S hybrid card

Tanguy Pruvot wrote:
>   Mini  PCI  Cards  are  often  (but  not always) accessible under the
>   laptop, like RAM or Hard disk, because that could be an option of the laptop...
>
>   Did you take a look closer ?

Hi all,

yes today i took a closer look and have taken some hires pictures from
that mini-pc card. Now I am looking for a smooth place to upload them.
Is the a "central-point" in linuxtv.org wiki for those kind of
"documentation"?

For the impatient ;)
the main chips are labeled with

SAA7135HL/203