Re: saa7134 with Avermedia M115S hybrid card

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 11.12.2008, 16:13 +0100 schrieb Alexander Weber:
> Tanguy Pruvot wrote:
> >   Mini  PCI  Cards  are  often  (but  not always) accessible under the
> >   laptop, like RAM or Hard disk, because that could be an option of the laptop...
> >
> >   Did you take a look closer ?
> >

> Hi all,
>
> yes today i took a closer look and have taken some hires pictures from
> that mini-pc card. Now I am looking for a smooth place to upload them.
> Is the a "central-point" in linuxtv.org wiki for those kind of
> "documentation"?

yes, currently it seems so, but you also can mail to me or anybody else
interested also directly.

> For the impatient ;)
> the main chips are labeled with
>
> SAA7135HL/203
> CK2534    03
> TSG07522

That one was clear.

> NEC
> D61151F1 A02
> 0741E3005

That is the expected but unsupported and undocumented mpeg encoder I
suspect to be on 0x82.
http://www.necel.com/digital_av/en/mpegenc/d61151_d61152.html

> ESMT
> M12L64322A-     7T
> AZG1P72G4     0747

That is the the SDRAM belonging to it.

So we have no trace of a digital channel decoder yet and also no new
ideas how to activate the XCeive tuner.

Cheers,
Hermann