Re: dib0700 remote control support fixed

I demand that petercarm may or may not have written...

> I've just got lucky with running dmesg at the onset of the problem, so can
> see the initial messages rather than just the flood of read/write failures.

> Unfortunately I've only got it in my xterm buffer, so I've posted some
> screenshots here:

If it's displayed in an X terminal, it's saveable as a text file:
drag-select, "xclip >foo". If it's somewhere in /var/log, use $EDITOR to save
part of the file somewhere user-readable.

You have no excuse for using screenshots. :-)

[snip]
|   Kill all extremists!

You will be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. Posthumously.