Re: dib0700 remote control support fixed

I'll do a test build in the next hour or so and confirm behaviour with:

- a Hauppauge Nova-T 500 (PCI)
- a Hauppauge Nova-TD USB stick

This will be my test gentoo system built from scratch with 2.6.25.
Everything apart from remote was working correctly until I pulled a
recent version down from mercurial.  My last build, based on Mercurial
from a few days ago has got my Nova-T 500 bitching away with i2c errors
if I stop of the lirc daemon.