Re: [ANNOUNCE] scan-s2 is available, please test

Hi all,

Some updates for scan-s2:
- Frequency files parameters that can specify AUTO are now optional, not required to appear in the file. See README.
- Added ROLLOFF and modulation specification for DVB-S format. See README.
- Fixed usage of -n (network search) switch. NIT messages will not add new transponders by default now, so add -n if you really want it.
- NIT messages will not update existing transponders any more. After seeing several bad NIT messages that caused to miss channels I think that will be better that way.
- Added dumping of modulation and rolloff to VDR format file. The program queries the driver after successful tuning to get real parameters of the channel. Currently the driver do not return real values except for FEC, so if you specify AUTO values the output file will not have the real rolloff and modulation values. Igor said he will look at it.
- Added CAID dump to VDR file format, see "-x -2" switch.
- "-x XXX" switch opeation is fixed. Don't know who might want to use it after real CAID dump (option -2) and dump zeroes to CAID (option -1) is available.

Currently my TODO list include UTF channel names encoding. If you think of something else, please let me know and I'll try to add.

Please test the latest version of scan-s2 from:
http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/scan-s2/

Enjoy,
Alex.