Re: S2API - First release

Steven Toth wrote:
A tuning demo app? What? Obviously, tuning older modulation types via
the new API isn't a requirements, but it's a useful validation exercise
for the new S2API.
Steven,

Your statement about tuning older modulation types not being a requirement worries me. I would have thought it was an important requirement from an application perspective to be able to tune old and new modulation types through one api. The services I use (BSkyB and Freesat) are mostly DVB-S with very little if any S2. But I would like to be able to tune them via my (not so) new S2 card. Maybe I have misinterpreted what you meant.

Roger