Re: TT S2-3200 + CI Extension

Hi

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 11:19 AM, Martin Hurton <martin.hurton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The revision of my CI board is 1.1.

Ok.

> When I comment out the above code, I can see the "CI interface
> initialised" message, but cannot see the "dvb_ca adapter 0: DVB CAM
> detected and initialised successfully" one. The CA is not working.

Good, that means there is communication between the TT-3200 and the CI
board. The firmware version reported by your CI was preventing any
attempt to communicate. A few lines further down from your change is
another version check that decides if polling or interrupts should be
used:

// version 0xa2 of the CI firmware doesn't generate interrupts
        if (ci_version == 0xa2) {
                ca_flags = 0;
                budget_ci->ci_irq = 0;
        } else {
                ca_flags = DVB_CA_EN50221_FLAG_IRQ_CAMCHANGE |
                                DVB_CA_EN50221_FLAG_IRQ_FR |
                                DVB_CA_EN50221_FLAG_IRQ_DA;
                budget_ci->ci_irq = 1;
        }

The default is interrupts which you say doesn't work. You can try
adding your CI version to the if section test (or rearranging the
whole if/else section so that the two values are always set as per the
if section) to see if polling gets your CAM initialised.

Werner