Re: Compro VideoMate E650 hybrid PCIe DVB-T and analog TV/FM capture card

Tom,

Thanks for doing that, it appears that the two cards (E800F and E650) have the same subvendor and product ids. Also the same i2c output...

So this means that if I make a patch for DVB support in one, it will automatically be loaded for the other.  This however does pose a dilemma when looking at the analog side of the card.  However this can be hopefully tackled at a later stage.

The key registers that I'm after are the states of:
VID_A_INT_MSK
VID_B_INT_MSK
VID_C_INT_MSK

As I need to determine which port has the digital stream connected to it.

Typically these are zero when not in use, so if you run the program when the tuner is not in use then run the DVB program you should see a change in state of one of these only.

Can you also tune to an analog channel as well and let me know which one it is on (a, b or c).

Thanks,

Stephen.

Get a Free Account at www.mail.com