Re: DViCO Fusion HDTV7 Dual Express

Tim Lucas wrote:
> Is there any reason why analog cannot be supported?  The website for the
> card says that it supports analog.  I know this means that someone needs to
> write the drivers, but it might not be that difficult to update the driver
> from  another dvico card where analog works.  I could just do the digital
> over the air signal and record the locals for now (which are actually the
> most important ones for me), but I'm sure others would want this support.  I
> bought this card with the intention of upgrading my cable service when I
> move, I'm only going to be living here for 11 more months.  My intent was to
> get a dvr running while I had this free non-upgradeable cable service.
Tim,

Please, do NOT top-post.  This is the policy of this mailing list.

I did not say that analog can not be supported.  I said that analog IS
not supported.

If somebody gets analog working, I'm sure that everybody will be happy
about it.  I'd like to see analog working on the cx23885 cards, too.

-Mike