Re: DViCO FusionHDTV7 Express

Tim,

The support that I added in was for a the DViCO DVB-T Dual Express, not the FusionHDTV7.

However there may be good news for you...
If your card is the FusionHDTV7 Dual Express there is support for this card in the main tree (only one DVB tuner at the moment). This may not help you as you stated that you needed analog support.

The easiest way for you to get the newest DVB drivers is to go to this webpage:
http://martinpitt.wordpress.com/2008/06/10/packaged-dvb-t-drivers-for-ubuntu-804/

You may need to install some firmware as well (you can tell if you need to get the firmware by an error message in the syslog [accessed by typing "dmesg" in a terminal], this error will only show up after you try to scan or tune to a channel.  If you need firmware goto:
http://www.steventoth.net/linux/xc5000/
and follow the instructions inside the files (extract.sh and readme.txt).

Give that a go then come back, with any issues to the mailing list.

Perhaps you could create a wiki page on: http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php
with all the relevant information on it, for an example checkout: http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DViCO_FusionHDTV_DVB-T_Dual_Express
And if you do make the page, update this page while you are at it: http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DViCO
and also: http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/ATSC_PCIe_Cards

Regards,

Stephen.

P.S. If you have received my email address from the linux dvb mailing list please include it in the cc field so that everybody can learn about this as well.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com