DViCO Fusion HDTV7 Dual Express

I apologize if this is outside the scope of the list and would appreciate any help I could get offline if that makes more sense.
I have been searching online for support for this card and it looks there may be support now or coming soon. I am running mythbuntu 8.04 which does not yet include support for this card.  I am a linux novice so I was wondering if you could help me add the appropriate files that will add support for the card.  I am a linux novice (I'm good at apt-get install, but no so much at building my own kernel) so I may need a little bit of hand holding.  Any help
you could provide would be appreciated.

Side question.  I thought I might have seen something about only support for digital on this card, not analog.  I am in an apartment complex that uses an
antiquated (very large) satellite system.  It is listed with schedules direct, but I am not sure if it is digital or analog.

--
--Tim