Re: DViCO Fusion HDTV7 Dual Express

Tim,

Can you take a high resolution photo of the card and create a wiki page with this card?
Also provide a list of the chips (as on the card), for example cx23885.  I mainly want to now the demodulators that are in use on the card as the driver has two possible paths in the code depending on which demodulator is installed. Which one is it: S5H1411 or S5H1409 or something else? From the low resolution photos on the DViCO site there should be two of these chips roughly in the middle of the card side by side.

I just looked at the code again and both DVB tuners are enabled now (I must have had an old tree on my computer).  The analog support hasn't been written yet for this card.
I'm not familiar with the digital converter box you referred to (I know of plenty that go the other way).

Regards,
Stephen.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!