Re: hauppauge HVR 900H

On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 12:21:27 +0200, Eddi De Pieri wrote:

> Since the mercurial repository seems to not be so updated, if available,
> can you post here an "unofficial" patch with latest changes?
>
> Thanks a lot!
> Regards,
>
> Eddi

I add myself to the same request as well... I'm one of those unfortunate
folks who thought they were buying a HVR900, just to find themselves
stuck with a 900H (as as far as I've understood, I'm not alone!)

An initial unofficial patch to mess around with would be really nice: I'd
do all my best to help evaluate it, since I've currently a couple of
weeks of holiday from work and so time to dedicate to it.

Cheers,
Lorenzo