Re: hauppauge HVR 900H

2008/7/22 Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Eddi,

I'm working on this driver. I have one HVR900H. Unfortunately, I've been too busy those days, since I'm responsible for the entire subsystem maintainership and I have a job that it is unrelated to V4L. So, I can work on it only on my spare time.

[...]

Cheers,
Mauro

Since the mercurial repository seems to not be so updated, if available, can you post here an "unofficial" patch with latest changes?

Thanks a lot!
Regards,

Eddi