Re: [Fwd: Help with recent DVB/QAM problem please.]

2008/8/11 Mark Paulus <mark.paulus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Redirecting to linux-dvb on suggestion from
> Video4Linux user.

Mark,

It's good that you've moved the thread to the correct mailing list.
However, I did already answer you and asked you some questions, to
which you have not yet responded....

Quoting myself:

What variables have changed in your test environment since last Monday?

If the answer is "nothing" , then the problem is more than likely due
to your cable company moving services around.

First, you should confirm that you still have clear QAM available...
assuming yes, then I recommend scanning for channels again, using each card.

Regards,

Mike