DVB-C / DVB-T combo device multi mode driver

hello
I have a brand new Anysee E30 Combo Plus device. Device does have
ZL10353 DVB-T demodulator and TDA10023 DVB-C demodulator sharing one
Samsung tuner module. How I can handle this king of hardware? I see some
  possibilities;
1) add module param for mode select
2) make driver register two adapters
3) use multiproto

I have already done first choice and it is working, but it is not very
user friendly. I tried second one but didn't found way to lock tuner.
Multiproto sounds like good decision but it is not ready yet. So what to
do? Implement as 1) and wait for 3). Implementation of 2) is not
possible without hacking current dvb-usb-framework?

Any ideas?

regards
Antti
--