Re: problem with latest v4l-dvb hg - videodev

Hi all,  This message from my Acer Ferrari may be along the same lines, or Imay be way off base. I installed the latest v4l-dvb last night onOpenSuSE 11. My machine did not crash. It simply disconnected thedevice: videodev: get_index num is too largevideo_register_device_index: get_index faile