Re: Leadtek WinFast DTV Dongle Gold Remote issues

Hi Antii,

I'm sorry, its still doing it. I'm doing the following:
# hg clone http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015-new
# cd af9015-new
# make
# make install
reboot

I then open terminal, with the usb stick plugged in, i hit the number 5 on the remote, then 5 gets printed on the terminal screen, and is repeated continuously, eg. 5555555555555555555555555555.... until i hit another key. If i use the number 5 from the keyboard when i type something, it will do the same again, 55555555555555555555555555555555.....

This happens for what ever number i press on the remote, it will then do on my laptop keyboard, etc.

Thanks Antii,
Alistair

Click here Search for local singles online @ Lavalife.