Cinergy C HD PCI works

I'm sorry that I have bothered you, since Cinergy C HD seems to work fine with mantis+2.6.24-19. The first problem was bad contact in PCI slot, and the second was that there were no signal in the cableTv -cable. I was told that of course it works, but then i turned out that it was never tested with DVB-C equipment; only with analog TV. Building and therefore also the cabling is so old that it can't carry DVB signal. I took the computer home and everything worked fine. I should have investigated this more in depth before posting my irrelevant problems to the list.

Mikko Mäkinen