Re: KWorld PlusTV Dual DVB-T PCIe (PE210)

I've managed to find a bit more information about this card:

1) Tuners: 2x Microtune MT2060
2) Demodulators: 2x MICRONAS DRX 3975D
3) PCI-Express x1 Bridge: MICRONAS APB 7202A

It seems as though the tuners are supported, and there is a patch to
enable support for the demodulators, but it requires firmware which no-
one knows where to get (http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-January/022697.html
)

I couldn't find any information regarding support for the PCI-Express
bridge, does anyone know anything about it?

It looks like there are several similar cards out there, the Terratec
2400i (although this uses different tuners), and the Compro e700 are
two that i've found.

Anyone got any ideas on where to go from here?