KWorld PlusTV Dual DVB-T PCIe (PE210)

Hi,

I'm trying to get this card working under linux, but cant seem to find
much information about it. Does anyone know if the chipset is
supported? Perhaps under development drivers?

The windows .INF files suggest that its using the Micronas nGene
chipset, but I cant find much information about that, or other cards
that might have the same chipset. lspci reports it as:

04:00.0 Multimedia video controller: Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG
Unknown device 0720

Does anyone have any information on the card or chipset? Are there any
development drivers I can try?

Cheers,

--Raal