Re: Dposh DVB-T USB2.0 seems to not work properly

2008/6/12 Antti Palosaari <crope@xxxxxx>:
Andrew Websdale wrote:
I've examined the logs, & I can find no mention of a Quantek tuner - your suggestion of a non-working tuner seems likely, as tuning is what doesn't seem to work when I run e.g. w_scan - can you make any suggestion as to where I go from here? I'm more than willing to test new code etc.
regards Andrew

OK, then the reason might by tuner. Tuner may be changed to other one or tuner i2c-address is changed. I doubt whole tuner is changed. Now we should identify which tuner is used. There is some ways how to do that.

1) Look from Windows driver files
2) Open stick and look chips
3) Take USB-sniffs and try to identify tuner from there

regards
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/

I shall try these things tonight - thanks for your advice